Monday, October 28, 2013

BLACK JACK

Taking a step into the Free Enterprise classroom that Wednesday morning was like taking a step into huge puddle of mud without knowing what kinda of vicious creatures were living inside. I had NO clue what I was getting myself into by coming to class that day. I was instantly handed twelve navy blue and white poker chips. I had never before even held a poker chip in my hand, let alone twelve. how was I suppose to know what to do with them? I surprisingly caught on to the game, or what I thought was the game, pretty quickly by sitting out the first couple of rounds to observe the ways of the game. I guess I didn't fully understand the "secrets" of the game that Mr. Kapptie later explained to us. It was a good experience, and it was actually a lot of fun. I guess what I got from it though was to not get yourself into something that you don't know how to get out of...or play a game that you don't know how to play.

1 comment:

  1. I like your post and your analogy to the mud and vicious creatures.

    ReplyDelete