Monday, October 28, 2013

STOCKS.

I bought some microsoft stocks as a investment, knowing it's potential for going up soon in the future. It has proved itself this week by going up four dollars. I hope for this stock to continue to go up, but for a specific number, I would say that I hope for it to go up another two or more dollars in the next couple weeks. Microsoft keeps surprising its consumers with newly-improved software and applications that enable users to better enjoy activities related to entertainment, gaming, and even work. This has, and I believe will continue to help the stocks go up. 

I also bought some apple stocks as a trade, knowing that they come out with new things constantly, and that another iPad is coming out soon. I will wait till after this iPad comes out, and the stock goes up a good amount, around 30-50 dollars, to sell this stock.

9 comments:

  1. This is a good idea, and should hopefully work out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buying into apple was a good idea. The release of the New Ipad is a great catalyst for an increase in the stock

    ReplyDelete
  3. good choice in stock and good reasoning behind them. you seem like you have a good idea on how its going to work out so good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reason you chose these stocks is very justified. Hope it all works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choice in stocks. Its ironic that both are computer companies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would wait until Apple's earnings are released this afternoon to see it go up even more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would specify which one was an investment, but other than that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You chose some good stocks and the reasons on why you chose them were clear. Good job.

    ReplyDelete